Thursday, March 10, 2011

Team Work


Top Of  The World




Callum Moore - Wednesday, 9 March 2011, 10:58

Llanbedr exceeds its standards in many unique ways from its physical activities that not only tests the endurance and strength of ones capabilities but also helps to improve and maintain knowledge of the foundation of what the public services are made of.

Llanbedr has helped me significantly improve many interests within the uniformed public services physically and mentally, I now feel that I am a step closer to the public service that I wish to join. Before upon arriving at Llanbedr I persuaded myself not to dare to attempt any of the high ropes course elements. When I first set eyes upon the high ropes course its height intimidated me. Well that what I thought, until I got the support and aid of two second year nationals, my peers and members of staff.

The support helped me conquer all three elements of the high ropes course. I felt extremely proud and I confirmed to myself that this was a true accomplishment I felt that I had beat my fear of heights. This example clearly shows the teamwork and cooperation that was demonstrated at lambedr.

It would be a shame for any public service student to have to miss out on such an opportunity, students who miss this chance may not achieve their full potential.

Callum

No comments: